If you’re man over 40 and cannot seem to get in the right shape, it isn’t your fault at all. It’s common problem facing all men when they are 40 years old. If you need to enjoy life now with the body which you want, Abs After 40 may be your best choice!
What Is The Abs After 40 Program?
This is a fitness training program mainly designed for older men. Unlike traditional training techniques, this program focuses on training regimes intended to raise testosterone production. Testosterone is a male hormone that produces male characteristics and serves as a major component for building muscle and regulating body fat.
As the men get older, it becomes more difficult to follow particular exercise routines and even prioritize training. Having said that, many older men are in unpleasant shape when they reach this age. Mark explains that most of the workout routines which are available online are designed for younger men.
Those who’re 40 years old and older can eventually hurt themselves if they aren’t careful. Their bodies are not cooperative at this age; hence, they become more fragile. Also, it is hard for older men to adjust their diet routines. It is very challenging for a 40-year-old guy or older to get fit.
The Way Abs After 40 Works
The Abs After 40 program consist of three 30-day phases that systematically work to lower body fat stores before the right hormone rejuvenation starts.
Phase 1: Fat Loss Jumpstart
During phase 1, the program attempts to break the cycle between your stomach fat and unbalanced hormones. When your hormones are unbalanced, the body stores massive amounts of fat in your belly area.
Phase 2: Male Hormone Optimization
During this phase, you will start to see the quickest and most exciting changes in the way you look”. The workouts in this phase are designed to target massive amounts of muscle instantaneously, assisting to balance your hormones further.
Phase 3: Full-Auto Fat Burning Mode
Phase 3 is designed for getting a fat-free body muscle of an entire set of 6-pack abs. Its workouts include a new kind of training known as Ab A40s. Also, A40s combine 4 most effective exercises which target not only the external layer of Ab muscles but also the major muscles at the same time.
What Is Included With Abs After 40?
The program, like any good downloadable product, sweetens the deal by offering other bonus features such as:
1. Free 14-day trial to Abs After 40 Nutritional System-The training system unlocks a new video on nutrition each week to reduce your belly.
2. My How To Deal With Common Injuries & Gym Problems’ eBook: This eBook describes the recovery and stretching techniques you can use to avoid injuries at the gym.
The Advantages Of Abs After 40
1. It is an all-natural way of boosting testosterone production, this can lead to a libido boost (sex drive).
2. It is mainly designed for older men. It works in a manner in which it prevents any accumulation of belly fat which often result due to low level of testosterone.
3. The workouts may attract more attention to the joints.
4. It is packed with many nutrition pieces of advice since the man behind this program is extremely aware that working out and nutrition should go hand in hand.
The Disadvantages Of Abs After 40
1. This program is not made for everybody. For one, it needs some effort, time, and even hand weights before you can reap its benefits.
2. The program is only available online.
The Final Verdict, Is This Program For Me?
The program is structured to be convenient and easy as possible to follow up while still achieving excellent results.
The retail price for this fitness program is usually $197, but for a limited period in this abs after 40 review it’s available for only $97 to the first 500 qualifying old men who get in early.
Customers of this program will also benefit from the protection of a 100 percent money-back guarantee for a full 2 months.
You can benefit significantly from the workout, eating right, and show you the several challenging workout additions or optional exercises which you can do in addition to the main Abs After 40 exercises to assist you in progressing toward your goals at the pace needed.